We are looking for a creative SEO Strategist to optimize web content based on analytics, kpi´s, backlink, keyword research, etc. The SEO specialist will also be responsible for researching advertising and website layout trends that will generate more organic traffic.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborating with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with SEO managers and other in-house marketing teams
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Develop new SEO tests and strategies
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate
- Keep up-to-date with latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes
- 1+ year of experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with CMS'
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills
We are looking for a Paid Media Strategist that have a strong analytical background, be detail oriented, highly organized, with a keen eye for consistency, be solutions oriented and Have worked within platforms including Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns
- Align campaign strategies
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms
- Overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research
- 1 – 3 years of hands-on digital marketing experience in paid media
- Quantitative ability and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics, i.e. how to set up media analytics infrastructure to track KPIs
- Understanding of past and current digital marketing and technology trends
- Deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital marketing, and innovation
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and focus
- Drive to deliver and exceed performance goals
- Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
- A deep understanding of digital marketing tactics across channels including SEO, social, email, PR etc.
- Experience with programmatic platforms
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent time management
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Meeting with the marketing team to brainstorm and define the advertising strategy and requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a consistent brand tone, image, and style online.
- Designing social media marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Working with graphic designers, copywriters, content creators, and influencers to create engaging social content.
- Reviewing, proofreading, and editing completed work before posting.
- Determining the optimal times to post content and managing the scheduling tools.
- Coordinating the design and writing teams to ensure the timeous delivery of content.
- Reviewing and interpreting social analytics to measure and guide the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Generating analytic reports and social media feedback for presentation and review.
- Keeping abreast of industry and consumer trends, advancements in technology, and new social media platforms and tools.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field